morituri is a CD ripper aiming for accuracy over speed. Its features are modeled to compare with Exact Audio Copy on Windows.
* support for MusicBrainz for metadata lookup
* support for AccurateRip verification
* detects sample read offset of drives
* performs test and copy rip
* detects and rips Hidden Track One Audio
* templates for file and directory naming
* support for lossless encoding and lossy encoding or re-encoding of images
* tagging using GStreamer, including embedding MusicBrainz id's
* retagging of images
* for now, only a command line client (rip) is shipped
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities