OpenProdoc is a free ECM Document Management system developed in Java as Open Source.
- A complete portable version (Linux, Windows, Mac)
- Multi-platform (Java)
- Multi-database (Derby, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL, SQLServer, SQLLite, HSQLDB)
- very Low requirements
- Several ways for Authentication (Ldap, DDBB, OS, Own system)
- Different ways to store documents (FileSystem, BLOB,ftp, Reference)
- Object oriented definitions for documents and folders (including inheritance)
- Fine granularity of administration and permissions, allowing delegation of different functions.
- Multi-language (English, Spanish and portuguese)
- Thin (J2EE Web) and Thick (Swing) Clients
- Complete Multi thesaurus Support
- SKOS-RDF Import Export of thesaurus
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.