An ultra fast cross-platform multiple screenshots module in pure Python using ctypes.
- Python 2 & 3 and PEP8 compliant, no dependency;
- very basic, it will grab one screen shot by monitor or a screen shot of all monitors and save it to a PNG file;
- but you can use PIL and benefit from all its formats (or add yours directly);
- it could be easily embedded into games and other softwares which require fast and plateforme optimized methods to grab screenshots;
- MSS stands for Multiple ScreenShots;
- insanely fast, did I say it?
You can install it with pip:
pip install --upgrade mss
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.