Riece is an IRC client for Emacs.
Riece provides the following features:
* Several IRC servers may be used at the same time.
* Riece can be dynamically extended by add-on modules.
* Installation is easy. Riece doesn't depend on other elisp packages.
* Setup is easy. Automatically save/restore the configuration.
* Riece uses separate windows to display users, channels, and dialogues. Users can select the window layout.
* Step by step instruction is included.
* Mostly compliant with RFC 2812.
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.