TestNG is a testing framework inspired from JUnit and NUnit but introducing some new functionalities that make it more powerful and easier to use, such as:
* JDK 5 Annotations (JDK 1.4 is also supported with JavaDoc annotations).
* Flexible test configuration.
* Support for data-driven testing
* Support for parameters.
* distribution of tests on slave machines.
* Powerful execution model
* Supported by a variety of tools and plug-ins (Eclipse, IDEA, Maven, etc...).
* Embeds BeanShell for further flexibility.
* no dependencies
* Dependent methods for application server testing.
TestNG is designed to cover all categories of tests: unit, functional, end-to-end, integration, etc...
Use Patent Claims
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities