Theano is a Python library that allows you to define, optimize, and evaluate mathematical expressions involving multi-dimensional arrays efficiently. Theano features:
* tight integration with numpy – Use numpy.ndarray in Theano-compiled functions.
* transparent use of a GPU – Perform data-intensive calculations up to 140x faster than with CPU.(float32 only)
* efficient symbolic differentiation – Theano does your derivatives for function with one or many inputs.
* speed and stability optimizations – Get the right answer for log(1+x) even when x is really tiny.
* dynamic C code generation – Evaluate expressions faster.
* extensive unit-testing and self-verification – Detect and diagnose many types of mistake.
github repository: http://github.com/Theano/Theano