Yolk is an Ada based web-toolbox that sits on top of AWS, GNATcoll,
Florist, XML/Ada and PostgreSQL.
It is important to understand that Yolk itself does very little that cannot be
accomplished using plain AWS, GNATcoll, XML/Ada and Florist. It is, for lack of
a better term, a convenience. Some of things that Yolk offers are:
* Sending emails from the application
* Setting up rotating log files and handling basic log file management
* Loading configuration files
* Handling the most common static content types (HTML, PNG, ICO and so on)
* Easy Atom RSS feed generation
* Connecting to one or more PostgreSQL databases
* Switching to an un-privileged user.
* Start/stop as a "regular" daemon using an rc script.
Be sure to check out the Yolk demo
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.