I have waited until the end of the month to see if the promised rescan of all projects would also happen for LibreOffice, but it looks like the project is stuck and withouth a gentle help will not be able to recover his status. Can you please have a look? Thanks, Italo
Still not updating. the core.git repo has 'failed' in counting phase a month ago.. the overall stats have not been updated in 3 months :-(
https://www.openhub.net/p/libreoffice/enlistments shows the core repository as failed 2 months ago in the counting step. However I just tested ohcount git master on recent libreoffice core repository sources and it finished properly at least with -s action. Could you guys at openhub have a look at it?
We finished a fetch job about a day ago and the bot is working in importing the code. It is currently on commit 71,705 out of 378,692 and had been running since the fetch job completed.
This is only because I replaced the broken repository with it's github read-only clone. The problem happened with git://gerrit.libreoffice.org/core. We'll see if the problem will be reproduced in step 3 with the github repo as well.
Currently on 266438 of 378692
Currently: "Step 3 of 3: Counting lines of source code (Waiting in queue)" (stuck - same status for 1-2 days)
Also there is something odd with the number of users for LibreOffice: For me only 1 user is displayed but if I click on the number, there are 74 pages with users (https://www.openhub.net/p/libreoffice/users).
Still stuck: Step 1 of 3: Downloading source code history (Waiting in queue)