Cargo is a thin wrapper around existing containers (e.g. J2EE containers). It provides different APIs to easily manipulate containers.
* A Java API to start/stop/configure Java Containers.
* A Java API to (remotely or locally) deploy modules into these containers, be it a server alone, a farm or a cluster.
* A Java API to parse/create/merge J2EE modules.
* ANT tasks wrapping the Java API for configuring, starting, stopping and deploying applications to all supported containers.
* A Web interface that wraps the Java API that can be used to configure, start and stop all containers supported by Cargo remotely and at any time.
* Maven2/Maven3 plugins wrapping the Java API for configuring, starting, stopping and deploying applications to all supported containers.
Use Patent Claims
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities