PulseAudio is a networked sound server.
- Module autoloading
- Support for more than one sink/source
- Good low latency behaviour
- Very accurate latency measurement for playback and recording.
- Client side latency interpolation
- Embedabble into other software (the core is available as C library)
- Completely asynchronous C API, complemented by two synchronous variants for simple use in synchronous applications
- Simple command line interface for reconfiguring the daemon while running
- Flexible, implicit sample type conversion and resampling
- "Zero-Copy" architecture
- May be used to combine multiple sound cards to one (with sample rate adjustment)
- Ability to fully synchronize multiple playback streams
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities