The WSO2 Identity Server is an open source identity & entitlemment management server having support for Information Cards, OpenID & XACML.
1. Entitlement Engine with XACML 2.0 support.
2. Claim based Security Token Service.
3. Information Cards provider supporting Managed Information Cards backed by user name / password and self-issued cards.
4. Information cards support for SAML 1.1/2.0.
5. OpenID Provider.
6. Multi-factor authentication with Information Cards
7. Extension points for SAML assertion handling.
8. XMPP based multi-factor authentication.
9. Improved User Management.
10. Claim Management.
11. User Profiles and Profile Management.
13. Separable front-end & back-end - a single front-end server can be used to administer several back-end servers.
Use Patent Claims
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.