This project is based on the original "Media Player Classic" and was created after Gabest, the original author, stopped working on it. Several new features have been integrated in this player, such as:
* An option to remove "tearing"
* Translation in 29 languages
* Additional video decoders
... [More], particularly H.264, MPEG-2 and VC-1 with DXVA support
* Better support for Windows Vista/7, including a release for 64-bit Windows
* Support for EVR renderer
* Bugs and vulnerability fixes [Less]
Sick Beard is a PVR for newsgroup users (with limited torrent support). It watches for new episodes of your favorite shows and when they are posted it downloads them, sorts and renames them, and optionally generates metadata for them. It currently supports NZBs.org, NZBMatrix, NZBs'R'Us, Womble's
... [More] Index, any newznab provider, and EZTV.it and retrieves show information from theTVDB.com and TVRage.com. [Less]
CouchPotato (CP) is an automatic NZB downloader. You can keep a "movies I want"-list and it will search for NZBs & Torrents of these movies every X minutes. Once a movie is found, it will send it to SABnzbd or download the nzb/torrent to the provided folder.
... [More] downloading and sending of NZBs to SABnzbd
* Automatic downloading of .torrent files to a specified folder
* Easy adding movies via IMDB UserScript
* Movie sorting & renaming
* Trailer downloading
* Quality options to download best available. Overwrite if better is found. (See settings) [Less]
OpenELEC is a GNU/Linux distro combined with XBMC to give you the best possible experience for watching you media. Including but not limited to tv-shows, movies, music, web-media, etc.
It's built upon a less-is-more philosophy and aim to provide an all-in-one solution. Making you as the user
... [More], more focused on the media you consume, rather than spending hour after hour to setup your environment. [Less]