A Java binding for Grahphviz built on top of the existing SWIG-generated api. This provides a more flexible object-oriented interface to the graph model, and support for rendering the generated graphs using GEF/draw2d.
The library is an alternative to SVG,VML or Canvas. It constructs the drawings with DIV
... [More] elements only.
It also provides options to set co-ordinate system, origin and scale for the drawing.
Most importantly, this is the only library which makes it possible to draw "poly" bezier curve on client side. Also the curves can be drawn with "tension" parameter which is not possible with SVG, VML or Canvas. [Less]
Graphiti is an Eclipse-based graphics framework that enables rapid development of state-of-the-art diagram editors for domain models. Graphiti can use EMF-based domain models very easily but can deal with any Java-based objects on the domain side as well.
The objectives of the Graphiti project
... [More] are the following:
* Provide an easy to use and well structured plain Java API for building graphical tools
* Provide documentation and tutorials for doing so
* Limit the dependencies of the framework to an absolute minimum to support RCP-like scenarios
* Provide optional components beyond the RCP use case to ease e.g. IDE integration
* Provide the ability to use any existing layout algorithms for auto layouting a diagram [Less]