NagVis is a visualization addon for the well known network management system Nagios.
NagVis can be used to visualize Nagios Data, e.g. to display IT processes like a mail system or a network infrastructure.
Key features are:
* Display of single Hosts and Services
* Visualize a complete
... [More] Host- or Servicegroup with one icon
* Display the state of a Host dependent on the state of its services
* Display only the real problems
* Define Sub-Map icons which represent a complete NagVis Map of Hosts/Services/Groups in one icon (drill down)
* Visualization/Documentation of complete IT Processes and Infrastructures using self drawn graphics [Less]
Centreon provides comprehensive IT availability and performance monitoring. Open source and free, Centreon adapts to any complex and hybrid IT environmments changes.
Centreon features three major open source software components, fully optimized to work best together:
· Centreon Engine: powerful
... [More] data collection system of universal monitoring indicators for major OS, servers, infrastructure assets and resources
· Centreon broker: multiplexer that ensures smooth and autonomous data transmissions to the monitoring console while treating events and analyzing relevant correlations.
· Centreon Web : universal monitoring console providing concise operational views that’s easy to understand and manage. Centreon Web is simple and pleasant to use for the greatest number of users [Less]