NagVis is a visualization addon for the well known network management system Nagios.
NagVis can be used to visualize Nagios Data, e.g. to display IT processes like a mail system or a network infrastructure.
Key features are:
* Display of single Hosts and Services
* Visualize a complete
... [More] Host- or Servicegroup with one icon
* Display the state of a Host dependent on the state of its services
* Display only the real problems
* Define Sub-Map icons which represent a complete NagVis Map of Hosts/Services/Groups in one icon (drill down)
* Visualization/Documentation of complete IT Processes and Infrastructures using self drawn graphics [Less]