CAIRIS (Computer Aided Integration of Requirements and Information Security) is a Requirements Management tool for specifying secure and usable systems. CAIRIS was built from the ground-up to support the elements necessary for usability, requirements, and risk analysis. Its features include:
* Support for KAOS goal and obstacle modelling, and traceability between goal, requirements, security, and usability model elements.
* Support for entering and managing usability data, such as personas, tasks, and use cases
* Support for entering and managing risk analysis data.
* Automatic visualisation of models, and quantitative/quantative scoring of security and usability data
* Automatic document generation of a VOLERE compliant requirements specification.
Use Patent Claims
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.