CAIRIS (Computer Aided Integration of Requirements and Information Security) is a Requirements Management tool for specifying secure and usable systems. CAIRIS was built from the ground-up to support the elements necessary for usability, requirements, and risk analysis. Its features include:
* Support for KAOS goal and obstacle modelling, and traceability between goal, requirements, security, and usability model elements.
* Support for entering and managing usability data, such as personas, tasks, and use cases
* Support for entering and managing risk analysis data.
* Automatic visualisation of models, and quantitative/quantative scoring of security and usability data
* Automatic document generation of a VOLERE compliant requirements specification.
Use Patent Claims
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.
There are no reported vulnerabilities