The mission of the FIFE project is to create a cross platform game creation framework. Exact engine feature list changes over time, but the following lists the main guidelines for development
* Games can be created with combination of engine, editor tools, game specific scripts and game content.
* Framework is not tied to any type of game (e.g. RTS, RPG), but instead provides flexible platform for all of them.
* Framework supports different isometric views with addition of pure top-down view.
* Instead of full 3D flexibility, engine focuses mainly on using high quality 2D graphics. This puts less demands on target platforms and also simplifies the framework and game development.
* Purpose of the editor tools is to help to bind the game content with the engine and scripts.
Use Patent Claims
Include Install Instructions
These details are provided for information only. No information here is legal advice and should not be used as such.