ReactPhysics3D is an open source C++ physics engine library that can be used in 3D simulations and games. The library is released under the ZLib license.
ReactPhysics3D contains the following features :
- Rigid body dynamics
- Discrete collision detection
- Collision shapes (Sphere, Box
... [More], Cone, Cylinder, Capsule, Convex Mesh)
- Multiple collision shapes per body
- Broadphase collision detection (Dynamic AABB Tree)
- Narrowphase collision detection (GJK/EPA)
- Collision response and friction (Sequential Impulses Solver)
- Joints (Ball and Socket, Hinge, Slider, Fixed)
- Collision filtering with categories
- Ray casting
- Sleeping technique for inactive bodies
- Integrated Profiler
- Multi-platform (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X)
- Documentation (User manual and Doxygen API) [Less]
An implementation of the Gilbert-Johnson-Keerthi (GJK) algorithm for the collision detection of convex objects, written in the D programming language.
Please see README.TXT for polygon controls.
Now features Expanding Polytope Algorithim (EPA)